20100403

Missing***

eve taught him dslr skills
he taught me!!
it was so fun n romantic that we playing with the lights in a dark room
hehe
show u all de pic next time
i'm quite proud of my writing skils HAHA!!

de initial plan was i have to go to puchong
then go to pray my baba early in the morning on sunday
de plan chged
n i went for a date =)

i'm not feeling well
since friday night
insufficient of rest i supposE?
after i dressed up
i became an image designer for my sis! haha
she was about to go for a celebration for their excellent results
Wow, slim ppl look nice in every way
she was in a super sexy dress
n add on her pro make up
she was an angel!!! haha

it has been long time ago i went dating with him
***only we two.. hehe
we went for a dinner
thai food =) my fav fav fav! hehe
it was fun
there is an ant in the tomyam after we ate everything in the tomyam
haha
we made a complaint
n we got a NEW tomyam
so great!!!
hehe
n we ate again
stuffy XD
haha, he surrendered b4 i did so, yeah, cy win =D
boh bian, tomyam is my love one..( aiya, u r my love one too hehe )

we went to de so-called $3000000 condo
wow, de waterfall was so magnificient
like the one in dataran merdeka
no no! tugu negara! are them in de same place? huh? my geo vy poor, paiseh ahha
de swimming pool...so spacious!!
he promised to bring me here one day for swimming
dun lie, my readers are my proofs!!! =D
as we were at a quite high level of open-air
suddenly, BONG BONG!!!!
we were stunned!!!
i tot there was a shooting war in KL
( cuz there were so many policemen tat day)
OMG, firecrackers!!!
juz right in front of us!!
so romantic u know
i never watch firecrackers at a distance of so tat near
really super near
it was his time to capture this n that
gila photographer
hehe
of'c me this pro one, captured his most natural n cute poses at the moment ^___^

He wore the shirt that i like
with long pant haha
u know, tel u all a funny secret XD
but since i'm gonna tel here
it is meant not to be a secret any longer haha

♥ every time he requests me to wear dress or skirt
he muz wear long pant haha ♥

not i demanding la wei
juz tat i feel dressing in so LADY style is kinda a hard task for me =(
so both also muz give n take hehe haha hoho!!!!! wakaka!!!
siao liao haha!!

we went for a movie BEAUTY ON DUTY
my idola CHarlene!!!!
she was so cute in de movie
yee~~
but he said something..
'she looks like who who la...'
i know ntg ar, but i was jealous at the moment
hmng hmng..
this movie worths watching
muz support my charlene yor hehe

went for praying today( i forgot wat 'sao mu' called in english, anyone knows?)
so nice..
we saw two rainbows at the same time!! so happy yea!!
n i told my baba lot things..
=)
but my mum brought me down X__X
she said i cant pray my baba for chingming after i get married
i dun care, i want to
cuz my baba inherited me the best thing of him
really..THE BEST..
by carrying the best quality of u
i'm proud of myself
i dun care i dun care, i muz find a husband who is willing to go with me
=D

fell sick d
=(
i think is bcuz i din eat steamboat for this week
BUT~wednesday i can replace it!! steamboat buffet!!!! yeah
someone wil treat me wakaka

cant wait to have sem break again............................................

No comments: