20100430

Sow Eng Seng, if u leave me in this way

Finally, my class tests, quiz and DI have ended.
thanks for leaving me
but 2 weeks later
Mid term exam is coming
You see, this is what called comes around, goes around
haha

Finally i know how to say ' I love u Mr David'
he gave us a test which all de questions are taught before
no tricky questions at all!
We love u Mr David!!!

Juz finished my Computerised Accounting Assignment
i knew how to key in everything
de only prob is i din know how to print!
de teacher din taught us how to print , where to find the doc to print b4
hey, thats a new software for us leh!
Anyway, i think i have done well =) yeah~ ;-)

I'm not going back tonight
have to stay back n get my Investigative Studies done!!!!!
i must!
I know i din spare much time for u, my dear..
i'm so sorry
but i know u shud und me..
=)
unlike last time, someone din und why i was so busy

hey! i'm a scholar ok?! i have my own pressure from my sponsor, damn u!

really got pissed off for that
Should we put everything aside for the sake of accompanying our partners??
Absolutely a BIG NO NO!!!
I choose to finish everything asap n spend my time with him
=)

Juz on fb..
saw a link there
http://gigikissu.blogspot.com
i viewed this blog
i felt.......so sad
i imagined what would i do if my bf leave me like that..
just infront of me

I think, i'll not be able to write any single word to express myself
though blogging is one of the ways for me to release everything
but if come to this, i dun think it works anymore..


Sow Eng Seng,

If i lose u in this way
i'll cry..
non-stop crying..
u know,
i can cry for days n nights, if u leave me..

Bcuz i know i wont have myself in your arms anymore
i know i wont have a goodbye kiss from u anymore..
i know i wont have someone pamper me like u anymore
i know i wont have a funny bf like u anymore
i know..
i know i wont have u anymore
no matter what i do..
i wont have u anymore..

i'll cry..
whenever i sing k..
i wont select Ngo dik wui yik bat c ngo dik anymore..
i wont select 10 fan ngoi anymore
i wont select ngo dik zui ngoi anymore
i wont select ging gor gam kuk anymore
Bcuz..
no one can duet with me like how u do..
no one wil scare me suddenly while i'm singing like how u do..
no one.. u shud know u r de only one..


i wont put de chorus of ' yan bei yan' in my hp anymore..
i know, my hp wil never ring with this ringtone anymore
bcuz the owner of this alert wont call me anymore..
even juz a miss call..
i know..i wont have your call anymore..no even a msg from u anymore..
i know..
i really know..

Sow Eng Seng
If u leave me in this way
I wont forgive u
n i'll angry at u forever..
bcuz..
i'll remember u forever...




























Say i love you
Even i'm by your side
Say i miss you
Like we gonna say goodbye
Cheer for being together
Yell for 919 our love

6 comments:

Sevinni said...

i read that blog you talk about before this..i was about to post a new post on my blog regarding that blog.but its just that,i dont even know how i should and would feel if i lost him,someone that you love.:)thank you for ur blog post.i truly can feel the love you had towards ses.<3

YoeYumi said...

wao.. ur blog is really touch.. touching my heart,.. =P

Chloe CY said...

=) dear, we're just falling for them more n more each day...i know it same goes to u though i dun meet u..cuz u r almost the same like me =D i'm worried, 10 more months only u know...

Chloe CY said...

hehe, it is for him to feel touched i suppose? i was crying when i was writing T__T

Sevinni said...

that what it was post on my new blog post..treasure your very 10 months together,do not spend any single time quarreling with each other cause when the 10 months past,you very regret when you never get to spend even a single minutes with him.

yoeyumi said...

haha.. he surely feel touch lo..
i agree with urs some statements ...
that's why i feel touch..
ahha..很感性哦你 ^^