20100426

Running out of time

seriously, i think i'm running out of time
I have to cope with my studies which i cant afford to fail
I have to stay at home as i love my bed n my family
I have to spend time with him cuz i know the time for me to leave is getting closer n closer
I have to meet my besties as i got lot storiesss to entrust to

This week will be the 2nd time that i dun go home right after school on friday
I have to stay here n complete my final report
sigh...
if everything is going smooth, i think i manage to go back on saturday night
though mayb juz for around 24 hours, or even less than that
i hope to go back =(

My mid term exam is around the corner
oppss..
after this week, i'll have a hard time!
to go thru all de formulaes...theories...n essays! >__<
but i think i can do it, cuz i'm LCY! =D

i was so sick during the last weekend
slept for whole day n night
until my bro woke me up n asked me to bring him for dinner
it was so ROMANTIC that there were only we two having dinner together in McD
hahahahahaha!!!
i love McD french fries with vanilla sundae cone!
i dun care how de videos in fb revealing the facts about McD
Just lovin it! =D
he wanted to bring me for a movie
i know, i have SLIGHTLY neglected him as i was pretty busy lately
we watched Date Night
as my col mates were shouting here n there to promote this movie
WOW! It was really a great DATE NIGHT with my bf..
****NICE**** n worth watching
the next day
we went on a date
not only we two but with a gang
Neway! yeah!~
sang til we lost our voice n they not yet bill us up=.=
haha
anyway, it was fun
we went to the branded 2nd hand shop
My Milan Milan
i wonder why..really really wonder why,
why are ppl dying hard for branded?
Are they really that nice?
Btw, they aren't in my eyes
I remember, i have only seen one burberry bag is worth buying
in KLCC haha
it was really nice!
We went for KICK-ASS ( sevinni, i was so surprised that u too! haha)
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! though bit over brutal n violent
but it was so funny! haha
i was shouting here n there! so scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again, back to col
i enjoy my life but i hope my col life can be abit more interesting haha
Counting down to fly.. 10 more months to go!
my mum almost cried when she talked bout this in car yest
haha
she is exactly the same as me n my sis
we tear easily =(
her genes la of'c! haha
had a nice chat with him yest..
he wasn't sweet-talking but it was so sweet for me
he didn't promise me anything but everything is so true
he wasn't by my side cuz he 'was, IS n ALWAYS' in my heart
If u think u can , u can

No comments: