20100421

Updatess

finally get all de pic done! hehe
last week was a BIRTHDAY WEEK
really
continuously...oopss
bankrupt T____T
de 1st one came -- my youngest bro's bday -my daddy-
-mummy n daddy-
-kit n chun-
-cousins n aunty-
-happy birthday handsome kit- wanted to write FATTY KIT! haha
i took taxi all de way down to maluri for RM30 juz for his birthday!
so great i am!!!!!!!!
but de cake was so so nice
worth~ hehe

another day
went to gov department
for renewing passport
hehe
but
we were so lazy to wait
so we went home XD
wil take it next time


-my pretty mum haha-
-kit-
-chun-
-look alike-?
n my mum dropped me at cousin's house as my sis would fetch me from there n we would ahead to sushi king!

it was de 1st time i saw de new born baby hehe

this is not de baby
he is de baby's bro haha


baby boy
so cute right? his name is shawn
u c his eyes!!! so big!!!! like wearing con

he said dun12 take=.= but he posed! HAHAHA
he played with his bro hehe

i went sushi king member promotion with sis

RM 2 per plate!

i ate so much unagi!

my fav

but i was stuffy

totally stuffed!!! >__<

n we ate steamboat at night haha

so fat leh...>__<

n went to grandpa house for his bday

my grandpa


hehe relativess

my sexy sis
















david zai
















2 cakes






















i went back to hostel so late
i watched a video in fb, about a guy proposing to his gf in GSC lately!
so touching!
share it share it
i hope mine wil be more romantic
hmm
dun need to be so exp
but romantic =)
still a long way to go
wait la
haha
finally finished my testss!
we went to sunway!
hehe
i accompanied shangqi to padini
i couldnt control myself n tried on de shirt that i aimed for



but RM49 eh
for t shirt...not so worthy
=(
n i bankrupt d
cant simply use $ le
haiz
so sad
but she bought alot
BUT
i still can spend bit on BBQ plaza hehe

with spec VS without spec, which is nicer? ahha i think without spec
i met up with kam mui n sze ching, they went for sakae sushi buffet! RM 26 only! but i wasn't interested in it
haha
camwhoring
ei, vy fat leh tis pic



while waiting for sze ching to choose lingerie
she was choosing
we were waiting

still choosing
haha
she bought! haha
happy day
hehe
my fren asked to watch ice kacang puppy love tonight
but i rejected
cuz i wil date on this movie this sunday hehe
of'c with my love one ^^
n siew teng tagged me a video in fb
a couple went all de way to melbourne juz for the sake of wedding shooting!!!
so nice!!
awesome!! n romantic!
u all shud take a look there
stop here

No comments: