20100409

cheers!

i went to get my spm cert d =D
when i got off from car, many juniors were whispering 'liew choi ying o..'
i think they shud be de last batch who still remmeber me this ex-malurian =(
so fast, d 2 years
i have graduated n turned to be a taylorian
yeah, nice one, TAYLORIAN XD

shud forgot everything bout spm d
since it has became a history
left a nice page of history in my life
hoo~ it would only pass once but not twice or thrice in my life
when i saw my cert, wee~~~~ love it!
ses said he wil laminate for me XD
though he wasnt de one who shared the happiness with me tat time, but he still feels proud of me =)
thanks bg.. hehe
n once again, thanks everyone who supports me all the time n you shud know who u r =)


went for BarBQ plaza with franciska
omg, we ate alottt!!
two supreme set XD 4 bowls of rice!
yet, we were only charged for rm 30+++
haha!
cuz...we're VIP =P
fran, all de best n i hope u can get it! hehe
you shud get the best influences of me? XD i hope u do!

a big thanks for my sincere friends and beloved family
being there for me sincerely all de time
=)
yet neither betray nor hurt me
i love you all!
hehe

No comments: