20110301

...and Uni life started

My uni life has officially started today..

yea, though i went for lecture in TARC b4 for once i think??
i was still nervous b4 attneding to lecture

as my pre u was kinda like secondary skul haha

The lectures were ok for me.
Just that i couldnt really catch the lecturers
as they r all western ppl

argh, i think i gotta suffer alot from accounting lectures..
it will be 2 hours every week and the lecturer makes the lesson boring!!!!!

i'll be taking 4 subjects for this sem
wanted to take one more but i was just told today that my sem is only of 3 MONTHS!!

aiks, suddenly, i miss spm =D

anyway,
i know my role as a student, yet, a scholar, and yet a Liew member
so...
i'll study as usual though i dislike studying.

hehe
for those who dislikes studing like me,
pls remember that YOU'RE A STUDENT

if u cant even complete the responsibility given as a student,
you better stop your studies now.
DOnt waste your time n your family's money n expectation on you.

haha

i really like my life here

finally,
i successfuklly get away from the hot city
n i successfully get a clear cut btw me n him

though it was a pretty sad story
but in long term, it is definitely good for us

I just dun wanna give 3rd chance to someone who used to hurt me b4
as there are ppl awaiting to get the 1st chance

So guys, pls appreciate the chance given by god n yr lovely gf
stay sweet everyone!

Being single doesnt mean your life is not sweet. =)

No comments: