20110309

Ishhhh!

I'm in really good mood to blog today
i have plenty of photos to upload in blog
but it doesnt allow me to upload =____=
kept on showing me errorS

Nvm, i blog about the post that i din plan to attach with photos =)

Yesterday was a great day
It was my Primary skul best fren's birthday!
XIU HUI
i guess most of u have seen her in my 3L album@ fb
hehe

yea, she was, is n will always be my best fren

it was so amazing that we r still in vy good relationship
though we were separated for 5 or 6 years

during high skul, we met only ONCE a year
n after she came to melbourne for her foundation studies
we met only one day if she came back

but
we really did spend quality time together hehe
me , hui n erica always stay in a cafe
chit chat for hours
til late night

n now
me n hui r in melb! hehe
but...erica :(

ok ok!!!!
back to the point!

it was my vy 1st time celebrating hui's bday for her
though we r fren for almost 11 years
we celebreated 3L's bday once only
which was last year, in pavilion
we went to MOF gelato n celebrated OUR birthday hehe

since our birthday are really near to each other

Yesterday, i rushed to the venue with huiyee right after our class
boh bian
cuz we had vy late class til 6pm

but we were in time ^________^

xiuhui dressed like a little princess in white
hehe

we had her birthday dinner at Hu Tong, as she wished
a chinese cuisine restaurant

this restaurant was really arrogant
we booked a table for 6pm, n they requested to leave by 8pm
cuz they are always fully booked =________________________=

anyway, we finished the meal by 8pm n we left

we took the cake n left to a place
that enabled us to sing her a birthday song n finish up the cake

the cake chosen by huiyee n karen wasa chestnuts cake
Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
vy vy vy vy nice!
i love this kind of cake
not too sweet
but with the taste of cake
hehe

A vy special thing in melb,
confectioneries do not provide plastic knife togetehr with the cake =_=
so we gotta buy ourselves
weird.........

i cold see how happy she was
hehe
the moment she cried
the moment she thanked everyone
n the moment she said i love you

as her best fren,
i gave her nothing (hhahahahahaha)
cuz i know our love n faith towards each other r to be understood =)

Happy Birthday My Dearest Hui,
wish u all the best n I love you!


ahh... i received my clothes which i purchased online
nice nice nice... hehe
u may bong chan her
in my friendlist in fb
Star House Onn

No comments: