20110301

A G♥♥D DaY

hehe
I myself dont know why
I'm feeling happy today
for no reason

XD

Recently
i always wake up b4 my alarm rings
hmm..i should say 'b4 it vibrates'
cuz we're not allowed to put ringtone for our alarms
as it might cause noises to the others who dont wake up as early as us

I dont actually need an alarm for now
haha

A good breakfast makes a good day perhaps?

I made myself an oatmeal +yogurt

Afterall,
i still feel that i prefer strawberry yogurt
which xiuhui n chong ching dont like
weird girls la them



this was taken in the toilet haha
nice right the wall of the toilet?
it's in my house
I love this place
However,
i miss Malaysian food alot.....
Hey besties n laopossss,
snap one for me b4 u start to eat my favourite
I will keep them n view them til i am back to Malaysia!
AirAsia promotion started yesterday
many of my friends went n grab one super cheap seat in time
i didnt
i didnt plan to go back
working here?
Yea for sure.
and i rather using the money to travel around here than to go back to Malaysia.
i'll be back to my land eventually,
so... miss me more =D
And Lebara Mobile is awesome!
free calls to Malaysia in March hehe!
i'll call my besties one by one, n of'c my dearest family =)
i called my grandma yesterday
i could feel how much she worries about me
she worries that i'm frozen here
she worrries that i dunno how to do laundry
she worries that i dunno what to eat
she worries that i dun eat medicine when i fall sick
she worries................. ALOT
=(
i felt pretty bad when she asked me so many questions
i din know that i'm still a little girl in her eyes
i told her
PO..NO WORRIES... =)
and i think she haven felt relieved though =__________=
wait for my calls.
I love u all as usual hehe
Have a good day as me!

No comments: