20110321

I wanna get married!!

i knew that i didnt update my blog for quite some time
cuz i was really busy with my studies =(
though i only have classes for 3 days per week
but..yea, i'm busy

din even make calls back to malaysia recently
it's not bcuz i have neglected them
but i keep them in my heart always n forever ^^

i just came back from a camp,
it was really fun
the place is called Great Ocean Road

i think it is a famous camping site as there were SO MANY ppl camping there

hehe
14/3 is The Labour Day in Aus
but it is not a University Holiday =____=
luckily i got no class on monday,
thats y i could join my housemates for the camping! (n___________n)

hehe

lately
many things ignite my dream of getting married! hehe

i am always so HAN GAR... =D

yea, i dun mind getting married now if i meet my Mr Right hehe

n i just knew that one of my friends got married last week!!!!!!!!!!!!
n she didnt tel me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i scolded her!!! haha

n her wedding photos are so nice
she is so slim
thats y her pic are like those in advertisement!
envyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy @__________________@

i'll keep fit 1 year b4 i get married
Dear Mr Right, pls inform me 1 year ago b4 u wanna propose me hahahahahah!!!

YAP SHEAU YAN
i hate u!!!
for not telling me!


she looks gorgeous in this wedding gown
n the snapspot was so romantic too....


this is nice!! hehe

i hope she will be happy with her new lifehehe BON HEUR!


flipping thru her album (hahah, flipping FB??? 38 jor er me..)
it reminds me of my studio pics hehe

it was really a great memory
hmm...i think of taking one more next year
with my laoposssss?
actually right, we dun really need it to be done in an album one
really, seriously, dun need
haha

putting them all into hp is already more than enough

the most memorable thing is the process hehe

n of'c, the good comments from others!


laopossss, wanna take ma next year? hehe

i'm quite good in choosing my own gowns
cuz i know what suit me me the best hehe



this blue gown
when we went for fitting
n when i came out from fitting room in this blue gown
my friends all shook their heads n said 'NEXT"

ouchh! i was like...HUH? i think i look nice in this ehhhh..
dun care la, n i said i wnat this

n on the day of studio,
they wondered why it looks so nice on that day
i said it lookED nice on the day of fitting too la!!
haha
i love this look, hehe with two buns on my hair :D



this is another look i love..
hehe
with a necklace on my forehead

u know
i suit this necklace bcuz my feature looks like an indian haha!!
really
=D

but i'm proud of looking like a mix girl =)





yeee... hehe
actually i think this is the wrong gown i have chosen
>______<
it didnt show the best of me
or it was bcuz i wasnt thin enough??

argh...gotta keep fit for next year studio haha

i wanna get married la..
i already have the whole picture n idea of my wedding process in my mind =D

Can I??

No comments: