20110309

=D

Finally i could upload all the pic

it was the last night market in summer hehe

sangria
a type of alcohol that sold in night market
many ppl bought in there was a super long Q!
but i dislike the taste of alcohol =(



this is twisted potato
super duper long Q!
it was vyvy tasty hehe


afterwards we headed to an ice cream shop cuz aina was craving for ice cream
but i prefer the one sold in night market
(n-n)








hehe






i dl a photography applicatiom for my phone
n i camwhored alot lately =D























yes, this was taken in the toilet
when i was doing business n had ntg better to do haha!!



My dance class started!
it was so worthy
we only had to pay $15 and we can dance for the whole year
this was my vy 1st dance class
i joined pop street n pop jazz =)



with li ting



in btw, we had a break time
we went to subway
wooooo~ yummy



were still ok b4 the pop street class


BUT! afterwards.............




this was my 1st time being so sweaty in Melbourne!
i love the class hehe
and another routine is to attend mahjong session
this was my 1st time officially playing mahjong of 4 ppl style

i learnt alot from them
guang dong style
shang hai style
haha
KL style was the one i knew
even ang mo also came!

this is michelle hehe
she is from hk but mixed with malaysia

this was taken when i was studying in library haha
due to the yellow light setting in my house,
i gotta go library n study hehe
i love this jacket
though it was from my ex
without spec is nicer?

with my tongue is cuter =D
my fav pose haha

ouch, i miss franciska =(
who loves to pose this too...........
i love my spec but im gonna throw it away after 2 years!!!

No comments: