20111004

Happy Day

Stayed up late til 3am
N finished my assignment in time
N i submitted at 11am
The feeling was great

Din mean to do last minute job
But i was really very busy throughout the spring break
Two weeks
Flies in a blink of eyes

Tasmania trip
Let me know that i am still able to drive
The scenic places
Drove me stunned
I miss tasmania

Royal melbourne show
Lady gaga of the day made me feeling good
Who doesnt like being the star of the day?
The happiest thing is,
I gotta Elmo bag!
Its a travelling bag
:D

Moving house made me exhausted
I ve bought toooooooo many stuff!
Luckily i had Geoff, Aina n James to help me out
The most important one.. xiuhui
:))
Sometimes
The closer u are, the harder for u to say smtg
But i can say here
Thankyou, i love u!
<3

A bad news
My iphone4 got stolen
>__________<
Haiz
But
To b optimstic
It justifies me to buy iphone4s
Hahaha!

I cant used to small hp liaoooo
Thanks to Shining
For lending me a samsung galaxy
Im using Android phone while waiting for my iphone5
But i think it will take quite long time :(

My close close taylors gang came here!
Unluckily, it rained cats n dogs
Lions n tigers
Dinasours n kangaroos!!!
It nvr been raining such heavily n long in melb
I felt so sorry for not bringing them to most places :(
However i had great time w them, really

I watched Love Never Dies again
Ya
AGAIN haha
I simply love this story much though it is kinda stupid
I sat at the 2nd row this time!
Clear,touched, awesome

Exam is around the corner
I gotta catch up w my studies

I did smtg to my hair
Kinda suit me right?






No comments: