20111020

RUBBISH Thai Food

I love thai food as everyone knows
I love sour n spicy food much mich much ^___^

It was long time ago since i last met Tomo
Hmmm i think the last time was Tasmania trip
Haiz its really hard to catch up w ppl here
Though it seems tat i always hang out
But as wat u can c, with diff ppl cuz we need to take turn to meet diff ppl

Except Aina la
Cuz she is my roommate ma hehe

I tried Thai food recently
Last week i tried Ying Thai 2 n Yourthai
Which are famous thai restaurant here
Crowded avday
BUT
it was really thumb down down down
Rubbish rubbish!

Apart from the un-customers-friendly menu,
The food served were not spicy n not delicious
N mayb u think it was bcuz the food i ordered waa so coincidentally not tasty
NO!! I ordered the best seller of them
N yet
Rubbish-.-

Yea im vy upset bout tat cuz i really love thai food much

N yday
Me n tomo n n aina went to try LemonGrass
A high ranked thai restaurant here
It got awardsssss n it has been opened for 22 years

We walked into the restaurant n we found the interior design n decoration r nice
Classy

M we went thru the menu

EI??? Y CANT I SEE ANY TOMYUM NOODLE???

N then i asked the waiter

N the answer was extremely funny

If i wanna order ala carte meal
I hav to sit outside -.-

Ok fine
Then we went out n sat outside

Overall
The food were not nice

For me, all the tomyum from these three restaurants are not spicy not sour n vy tasteless >_<

i ve decided
I wont try out thai cuisine here anymore
Still i prefer chinese cuisine here

I shud hav saved my money n eat tomyum noodle in damansara haha

N lastly, the ice cream in my pic
Is the best i hav here
Not all its flavours are nice
But
COOKIES
FRUITTI DE BOSCO
BLACK SESAME
r my fav here hehe


No comments: