20130725

ending my winter break

ahhh i ended my winter break yesterday with FOOD

ok lets talk about monday 1st 
my aiya bf's bf

i finished my work n went to Brunetti
n bought him 2 slices of cakes
took photos
n ate! hahahahhah

okie ya i admit i myself love the cake here
this is chocolate fondant
i dun really like it


this is my FAV in brunetti
ricotta n sultana cheesecake
thou it doesnt look really fancy
but it tastes really delicious! <3

n i made a wish for him
n i ate the cake for him! hehe

aiya bf, thanks for everything u hav done for me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U! 

seriously i feel grateful to have feel good boy friends in my life
whom we dont fall for each other
but we love each other sincerely as a friend! hehe 

n after i went home...
ouch

i wanna look delicious
ok must eat less n less

but i promised myself to dress up n eat well on my last day of winter break

haiz
im a loser

we went to The Last Jar
its an irish bar

the funniest thing happened 
when i was thr n waiting for my oter friends
the waitress asked for my credit card
she said this is the rule of a bar
they wil return me after im done with my meal

hmmm okie?

i just gave her n i felt so insecure
so i check my bank balance 
wow!!! JPA banked in!!!! 
i swiftly quickily immediately transfered my money to another account to avoid being stolen. cuz my card wasnt with me


i tel u
i had once trusted DEBIT CARD so much
bcuz it requires PIN
not signature like CREDIT CARD which av1 might imitate my signature

but in Australia (i dunno other countries)
they can use PAYWAVE
just scan my card n it wil pay without any PIN
what a stupid idea-.-!!!!

so now i dun dare to put lots money in my atm

ok back to the restaurant 

the portion of the food are huge
but actually its ok 
not too much also haha

ok this is the quality of phone haha

lets c camera

tadaaaa! camera is always better

yummmmm yum!

this is Mama. i alwas call her mama with sinchan's tone haha

afterwards we went to watch SEX DUTIES UNIT. 飞虎出征
hmmm it doesnt contain much sexuals but vulgars.
but it is so funny! a comedy i can say haahhah

n at night we went to Cookie
a restaurant 
hahah
a Thai restaurant 



a great night :))))
next wekk: Sydney ! <3

No comments: