20090929

=) always

though this week is packed with exams n dates,
i feel relax n happy,
dunno why
wanyu keeps saying that i looked vy happy n relax
which i din realise

Yes, i am

i =) always now
i found someone who can makes me =) always
though he is not the most caring, romantic n handsome one,
he is the one who can makes me =) always

since the day i knew him,
at the back gate of SMKTBM,
we went for our 1st date haha
I remember, n he does hehe







Our encounter was so funny!
He was n he is my best friend,
n now he is my boy friend.

=)

N another sweet thing which makes me =)
is always the franciska kim hui sim!
Sometimes, she is so childish haha XD
Sometimes, she is mature enough to scold me ><





another sweet encounter is among 8 of us!!All scholars..we learn alot from each other..

whenever i need help, they r there for me..thank girls..my family =) (ignore the two guys!XD)

Of'c i cannot forget my high skul fren n classmates!

Your msg, your comments, your email or even juz your blogs,

make me feel sweet always..

I know u know u r the one of them..

U all r always the one i can rely on hehe

N my dearest dearest family!!!

i love u all..always

Remember,

leave the one who makes u tear..

=) always

this is what life meant to be..

=)

6 comments:

Ng Jun Kiat, Walk your journey with Counselor J.K 心灵辅导与陪伴旅程 said...

choi ying...really thx u a lot..i m ok...juz need some time..heheXD

gambate...u too...fight for yr future ...

AZA AZA FIGHTING

Eric said...

i really don't know =.=

Chloe CY said...

Jun Kiat, shud u need me, juz feel free to find me =) yup! we fight together! haha

Chloe CY said...

Chee wei, dun show me this face.. haha
anyway i din make choice impulsively =P
be happy! haha XD

carmen said...

ying..is happy to knew tat u found someone tat make u smile,care u..u really very tough and lucky.. :) all the best ya..

Chloe CY said...

carmen, u can do it also. Dont limit yr life juz for a guy. There r guySSsssss out there for u! I experienced it n i have the responsibility to hold u up as u r my fren! hehe Cheer up! Do not let a guy who hurts u brings u down! We're here, n your frens r there to support u!