20090908

Examsss.......

Last week was exam week, as well as this week too haha EAP test la >< T_T

Result was released today ..
Aiks..
Most 5dai one was my math><
who asked me to fail the 1st test haha
so now can juz get an B..
though i scored quite well for the 2nd test..
wuwuwu..
1st time..nvm, work hard!

I'm vy happy with my econ result! yeah!
The stupid hunter,
when he got the assignment back, he showed vy upset face which frightened me beatrice n shangqi!
we got 74..he tot it was over out of 100=.=
which actually was out of 80!
(n_n)
our hard work is not wasted!
as i have put enormous affort in it u know..
i deserved it =Phehe

Finally we performed our sketch today haha
LESBIANISM!
Have u ever seen me acting so boyish? keke
check it out at fb haha
It was so so fun!! FUN!! ^O^

Looking forwards for friday!
hmm..not onli aiming to go home..(it is the main reason anyway haha)
i'll be ahead to Sunway with my classmates! ALL classmates!
hehe
Ice skating la.. BarBQ plaza la..movie la ( mayb? Jen 12 watch UP =.= )
i wanted to watch Murderer.. Shangqi said she scare of watching horror movies..
since when she becomes more coward than me? haha
Anyway, ses will watch with me haha
Thanks Kenji Seng! haha

Dunno why..
miss my sis vy much suddenly..
a lovely one..
hehe
miss hanging out with her..
hopefully the saturday plan with her is on..
with Owen n Melvin? XD
Pray pray pray..

Started to be taken care now
cannot drink cold water ( someone warned me )
cannot keep fit ( i cant keep also haha..i can only keep fat :( .. )

Yet, i sleep late everyday! ><
cannot tahan la..
tonight muz get to bed as early as i can..

No comments: