20090914

Sometimes i need you

Sometimes juz need someone for certain reasons..

Sometimes
when i need to listen to someone's prob,
i would go to sevinni..franciska..carmen..yee ying
Juz enjoy listening to their problems..
Trying to giv them advises..

Sometimes
when i need to control my tears
i would go to shangqi n jen..
in front of them
i can control my tears..

Sometimes
when i need someone to be hugged..
i would go to my sis elaine..
her hug makes me feel comfortable

Sometimes
when i need to swim to release my stress
i would go to ling
a sexy girl haha

Sometimes
when i feel i'm inferior
i would go to jon
he would cheer me up to put me back to my right path

Sometimes
when i need food
i would go to my grandma n franciska
they'll provide me or accompany me for food for sure

Sometimes
when i need money
i would go to my mum
but tis rarely happen kaka

Sometimes
When i need to scold ppl
i would go to my bros
they will scold with me together XD

Sometimes
when i need to see some surprising snaps
i would go to jocelyn's n chinwai's blogs n web
see see see

Sometimes
when i need to see sweet couple
i would look back to cheewei's blog
see how sweet wkcy were =)

Sometimes
when i need to shopping
definitely i 'll go to franciska n suzanne!! haha

Sometimes
when i need to sing k
i would go to franciska
a pro singer

Sometimes
when i need to laugh out loud
i would go to sheau chyi's blog
see how funny she is
a happy girl

Sometimes
when i need to see sexy girls (i'm not lesbian)
i would go to jo's eve's n esther's pic ( nose bleeding XD)
sexy betul

Sometimes
when i need to think back sad memories
my mind will go back to chong ching, siew teng, franciska n sevinni
who hurt me b4 n i hurt them too

SOmetimes
when i need to recall the naive Liew Choi Ying
i would go to xiuhui n erica

Sometimes
when i need help in taylors
i would go to marcus n voon

Sometimes
when i need to entrust my thing
i would go to my bf

Sometimes
when i need to eat steamboat
i would go to franciska, my bros n chongching (last time)

Sometimes
hmm only two times i think
when i lost my loved one
i would go to poonshun n meng siew

Sometimes
i need someone all the time

Someone came to my life,
he leaves
Someone left my life
he is back

Appreciate

U're needed but u dun realise it sometimes..

3 comments:

carmen said...

hehe...when u need me..just find me ba..haha.. :)

Chloe CY said...

sei lo..i need u always..u have to stay with me lo?

E S T H E R said...

its meaningful i like it!
haha why do i dont know i could make ppl nose bleeding?!anyway im looking forward to meet and chat with u in one day.its true:)