20090914

Friends n Family

Yesterday i chat with a fren whom i knew her for 5 years ++
but we had never been close b4 haha
n she told me it was cuz of i always show ppl that i dun12 talk..
so she n her gang are scare of me..
aiks
sorry for being so fierce ( outlook only)

she experienced the same thing with me recently..
hehe
but we don't feel we're weak we are lost we're failed
we feel that we both are relieved
enjoying single life =)

Yup
single life is good when your fren n family are accompany u when u r down

I din know that they were always there for me
but actually they were!

When i need ppl to talk to
i tot i got no one to talk to
but actually there r lot ppl to talk to
my best friends..good friends..
they came to me
i felt n do feel sweet



When i need ppl to be hugged
i tot bf was the only one
NO!
my family n best friends are always there for me
they embraces welcome me always
it's warm..really..

She told me that it is good to leave someone who doesnt match u
i said i dun12 be back together..
she agreed cuz she experienced it..
We laughed out loud together
cuz we r matured now.

There is still a long long way to go..

Yet, forgetting someone is quite time consuming
What i need to do is living happily
with u all
My friends n family
( not Digi advertisement XD)

Love u always =)

No comments: