20090907

I need holidays!

It was a great 3 days staying at Maluri..!

Friday
i went home but i got no key to access!!! ><
walked to fran's house..
pity my legs..

Had my hair cut again haha

haiz..
i took the inisiative move to calm someone down
i'm forced lo ok..
anyway,
the someone surrendered that night.. haha

Saturday
fran was mad on me! ><
sorry bestie.. i was too tired to wake up..
dun angry k
Jogoya for your coming bday! hehe
promise!

Busy with my malaysian studies..
bcuz all the printers couldnt work!
stupid!!!!
finally, done

Yumcha with sevinni n bee wei
a nice chat there haha
but stupid too ( bee wei sure agree with me haha =P)

Afterwards,
ate bak kut teh with ses.
nice la!!! but gained weight againT_T
A long chit chat in McD til 4am..

Sunday
taught charity tuition ( juz for u franciska kim hui sim!!)
haha

Johnny johnny~
8 scoops of ice cream haha!
nice la..
love johnny ice cream! (n_n)

My grandma bday..hehe
lovely one
check it out @ fb haha

Night market time!!
Maluri! Kepong! go go go!
haha

Murni with ses n jocelyn..
omg..i felt full seeing them eat haha
Watch Astro on Demand with him
the best cinema haha

Monday
holiday haha
haiz..
the worst day..
back to hostel again
nvm!
friday is coming! hehe

2 comments:

Eric said...

Murni is just near by my college T^T

Chloe CY said...

haha u din go meh