20101020

After so LONG

Finally
i get to blog
I MISS BLOGGING
but i was kinda busy recently =(

BUT
i seize time for fun too
hehe

finally suzanne finished her trial
n we hung out
to GreenBox

this was the 2nd time i went greenbox

1st time was....form 4?
haha

aiks! i'm older =(

awwwwww.........see my eyes
were so swollen
=(
n the dark circles
were so big n black haha
long time never taken so 'act-cute' poses









































Greenbox was quite affordable
n it's easy to select songs there!
n free flow n tidbit buffet are even more attracting!! haha



Afterwards,
we went to Tbowl
as she wished to
haha
my 2nd time visiting here too
Honeydew + ice cream?




















my main purpose was to use this voucher
n our bill was exactly 30.05 to use this voucher! haha














her seafood porridge
she said nice













my seafood tomyam
thumbs UP!!



i was busy snapping her
cuz she eats vy slow
>________<





haha
she was like 'again??? yer'






HEHE





Dont laaa









Finally, 5 song d
haha









eeeeeeeee
c how dirty she was??






I love this! she looks nice here


































Out of 3 pics, i prefer this =)







N it was enjoyable
**********************************************************
Met up with Fiona n Nicole finally!
they finished their trials too
haha




I pin my hair in this way
=) nice?










me n fiona



me n nicole

a super belated bday celebration for fiona
hehe
btw, the slices are nice
from bread story de


went to BarBQ plaza afterwards
the fav of us!
we have quite many common interest
n our most unique one is our common features --2 DIMPLES!


i stayed up n studies =(



























































for the one who goes penang,
safe journey n welcome back XD
haha
i watched The Child's Eye
NOT NICE!
=.=
totally out of expectation
N
3D movies arent nice
summore so expensive!

No comments: