20101027

Octoberending

went to champion's wedding

argh..it was like...

so early!

i was called to wake up early at 9am!

see my dark circles...were like smooky eyes haha

but they were sweet hehe



de wedding made me so desperate to get married!

BUT

XD



the buffet was of vegetarian food

but the food were totally out of my expectation

they served pasta

sushi

dessert

oh de Fruit Tarts were...............DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thet din refill afterwardss==

aiksss



These are de pics with bee wei

i thought she would appear in dress one!

aiks

but her new hairstyle is nice











me n my aiya bf =D













me n carmen

our 1st picture??

haha

except for graduation ones laa

haha!


Tat day me n my sis popped out a question

how to differentiate animation & cartoon?


if let's say animation is more logic

Naruto isn't logic AT ALL!!


if let's say cartoon's characters are drawn not tat detailed

but Aladdin is detail enough

i love JASMINE! hehe

dark dark princess =)


a funny answer from someone

ANIMATION is from Japan

CARTOON is from US

just tat they dun12 claim it de same haha


BUT

crayon sin is cartoon ar

my chibimaruko also cartoon ar


AIKS

CONCLUSION is

our question came out with no answer

experts know it


I came to realise that i'm 21 according to chinese calendar!

n my birthday wil fall on 31st Dec 2010!!!

Let's countdown together haha


My friend asked me

what was the greatest surprise for my birthday??


hmm

i said

no one can really surprise me by popping out suddenly cuz everyone has a fixed date for my celebration

BUT

presents can really surprise me if i like it =)


n so far

i think the most unforgetable one was the birthday cake

from yan n ling

i was really touched !! T________T

homemade one leh! hehe


Went tesco with sis

oh no

there was a shop

selling various kind of taiwan n japan stuff

for slimming la for skin care la for make up la

etc etc

haha

even lingerie!

summore de prices are affordable!


wowwwwwwww

Mark&Spencer biscuits are really delicious

i love them!!

my sis bought one blue colour packaging

dunno what digestive biscuit

vy yummy!!!


i went steamboat

haha

de same old shop

de staff there shouted 'hey your idol is here'


i tot they were pointing my sis

but me!?

i wonder what laaa

never seen Steamboat Queen ke?

haha



3 more days to my finals

yea

wil be quite busy in these coming 2 weeks

=)

stay tuned n i'll be back


wish me luck ya =) hehe




1 comment:

carmen said...

haha..our first pic :)