20101014

Ai shi te ru!

this cake was nice
greentea flavour
trust me,
cuz i have never said greentea thingy nice
this is my 1st time

for Liting's bday!
hehe
i love this photo cuz my jeans looks nice here =)
peace =3
i love my new tee as well *__*

there was someone wrote on facebook
she said that true love is found
when u find out that
u have d no feelings towards the person
n there no longer sparks between you n the person
but u still wanna appreciate the person
the person is your true love.
this is what my sis saw in fb
BUT
i beg to differ (haha, like writing formal letter)
True love
sounds so legendary
but it is simple yet complicated
( i know i know, contradicting right)

For me,
my true love
must be someone who have unlimited n undefinite topics with me
i know, majority think that i'm lcly n i'm not talkative
yea, but i love to talk with ppl whom i love
family n bestiess
even though there are times that i love to be silent
i still hope my love ones by my side
to let me know that
he is always there for me
but true love need WAITSSSSSSSSS!



My sis bought our favorite cartoons!
一休和尚
ichi ichi ichi ichi ichi I CHI
A I SHI TE RU!
ichi ichi ichi ichi ichi I CHI
I Chiu Shang!
he draws two circles on his head
n closes his eyes
then he will get a solution for any problem
i hope i have this power too =D
what a smart boy he is!
I love Japan cartoon in cantonese haha
i dislike those with subtitle but japan audio
NO PLS!
Hey YOU!!
i think u shud give me a pendrive with many cartoons in it
so that i can watch when i go Aus
haha
super useful
=P



Pictures @ Sunway Giza




And i wanna watch this movie!
The Child's Eye
a horror movie


Elanne Kong
many ppl say my sis looks like her
hmmmm... i think my sis is prettier if they were compared without make up haha
anyway, she is a leng lui
just that my sis is prettier haha






i had home study for days
n i cannot tahan staying in hostel d
cuz my bed is tooooooooo comfortable!!
finally i am back to col today =(
thanks for the one who fetched me to col
=)

went for GALA Award
n the refreshment was so delicious
haha
ya
i love cheap food
unless it is tasty
so whats wrong with it??






No comments: