20101007

♥ Steamboat

My fav steamboat -- KETAM MENJALARA
I ♥ steamboat
vyvy much
i must eat at least once a week

last week, went Tao instead of ketam
i felt sooooo uncomfortable!
=<

n this week, i'm gonna eat twice to compensate it =D

i went UMAMI, sunway,with my col mates
it's more familiasr if i say it is called 甜味锅
it was a class party
so sad, it was the very last gathering for us, 09J4

the ambience there was pretty nice
it looked so classy =P
with red n white interior design

they served us shark fin soup n cooked vege all the time! :D
but i didnt drink any, haha

RM 26.80 nett
with lot of choices of food ( the most choices, so far i could see)
n free flow of drinks
i drank pu-er tea only, haha

besides, BBQ food would be served also!

but right...the soup was okay only
i prefer CHONG QING one..!
but we had to pay respect to muslims..
Chong QIng seves pork, thats y.....
hehe

Had a vy good time with them

n my sis knows me vy well
she gonna bring me to steamboat on friday!
i hope tmr will come faster
i'm dying.................
i need ketam steamboat =(

not any other

but if tmr if go for lunch right
we'll go The Steamboat @ dpC

fyi, The STeamboat is of the same boss with Ketam
no doubt
cuz the boss is my bro's fren's dad
haha

cant wait to eat!!!!!!

i ♥ steamboat forever!!

No comments: