20120807

August

i dunno what to name for this post haha
just say hello to august ba!
it is signing im going home vy soon! hehe

around 100 days?
hmm
not gonna count down this time hehe

randomly saw this pic in my phone
was taken in March
hmmm
i found i love this look haha

due to red eye
i wore spec for days le =(
i hate it!!!
i wanna undergo laser surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but now im bit worried tat i might not be able to do that in next Feb

i d saved up an amount for that
but my fren advised me that i cant just leave for melbourne after a month undergoing surgery
need to do check up n else

ishhh
dunno
go back n see how >.<
this is the look that i've planned for my wedding hehe
im not gonna set up the traditional hairdo
cuz i think i look the best in curly hair

like a princess XD
this kind of cheongsam gown
im quite into it
but sadly
my skintone doesnt fit that =(
deng deng deng deng!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got it! i got it! xiaotong brought it back from china for me
hmm what is this?

an appliance that can make my skincare to b absorbed better?
hehe

n it is really effective!

no regrets! hehe

Add caption

No comments: