20120811

Crez Dre Brunch

Went out for a brunch
B4 becoming a 宅女

I have decided to b zhai nv from yday onwards til my spring break
Too many things to b done

Sooooo busy!!!!

Assignment assignment
Mid sem testsss

But i dun 12 giv up working

So...gotta b vy vy busy >____<


Was given an assignment which due within a week, WITHOUT ANY NOTICES
I din plan a free weekend for myself -.-"
i RUSHed
N i found myself quite smart

I came out with a draft of answer
N i typed it in my iPhone during my breaktime
N sent to my hotmail
N i went home n copy paste to wordpad! Haha

Typing in iPhone is super easy for me
I finished typing within 20 mins haha
I shud use this method always

急中生智
Hmmm im quite smart hor :P

Had a really happy day with tammy
Photo shooting hehe

N bcuz of her
I bought a dslr bag!
Hehe

N i d decided my costume for halloween
In two months time
Wait n see =P


No comments: