20120815

Mei tu Xiu Xiu

meitu xiu xiu has been upgraded
oh nooo


this app became awesomely convenient

it can adjust the mode b4 taking photo!!!

Let's see
my hair condition was soooo good

hehe n dunno why my hair seems so long here

i wanna keep my hair like rapunzel liao!
a cool one...ROCK.

hehe =)
my left face looks abit diff
=P
n my current profile pic
hehe n__________n
Lim Wei Sin came to melb!
hmm actually i just met him 3 times i reckon?
but he is very very friendly

hardly see me taking such close pics with guys right? haha

he said he felt sooo pleasure to take such pic with me haha

n my aiya bf zha ngo ying
he said how come i got such close de boy friend without his knowledge

(=____________= what also need to report meh . 38)
n i found my old pics in my external hard disk

=)

cuz meng siew wanted our pic in bangkok

n i found i lookED quite cute maaa haahaha
but i wont bomb my hair anymore

i think i should just keep my hair long
cuz guys are realistic
n they r that simple

long hair = girl
curly hair = romantic
straight hair = elegant
dye hair = this girl dresses up herself well

HAHHAH
spot any difference ?
apart from the fatness that im havin (T_T)

i found i smiled so differently
hmm
bit shyness last time?

yeaaa now i dunno how to write the word of SHY hahahah



This Sem is soooo hectic and busy as predicted
hmm i think much more than predicted


however
its not gonna affect my plan to enjoy in Melbourne

=)

how fast time flies
1.5 years i hav already been here

n another 1.5 years to go
why so slow huh? (hahah!)

i miss everything in Malaysia
wanted to fly back again in Sept to eat ketam
>___________<

hehe

my 21st is gonna end soon too.

looking forward for my 22nd =)

No comments: