20130828

August is dry n dull

i fell for a song 
its one of the songs in Triumps in the Sky2
but i couldnt search its name on google
and so are other ppl 

but nvm
lyrics play the most important role here
hehe 
(this is someone 's pic i got from facebook, dun guess or assume pls hahaha) 


I gotta tell you, this time I got it straight now. 
Once I had your love, I don't crave for nobody baby. 
Feel such emotion, Can't keep it to myself no more now. 
You can love my heart, like nobody else can baby.

Once in a lifetime, you might find heaven and earth and I promise you - paradise. 
Forever whatever, they made a side. 
Forever whatever, I'll stand by your side. 
For once and for better, I'll be the one, 
who's always there and we'll be together - forever whatever may come.

I gotta mention, think its time you understand now. 
I live for your touch, your loving completes me baby. 
Feel so much pressure, think of you every night and day now. 
You and I belong, and I'm yours for all time baby.

Once in a lifetime, you might find heaven on earth and I promise you - paradise. 
Forever whatever, they made a side. 
Forever whatever, I'll stand by your side. 
For once and for better, I'll be the one, 
who's always there and we'll be together - forever whatever may come.

i wanted to cut my fringe so much yday
til i saw this pic
ok i shall stick to my target
i wanna keep my hair super long! 

and its a super dry n dull august i know
many exams r coming up
i wil be super dry n dull til end of september

-a dinner to reward myself for being such dry n dull girl in august

- tullip festival! aww time flies
it was one year ago
thinking what i shud wear

- royal Melbourne show

this was 2 years ago!!!!

haha
and thats all til i go back to malaysia for sis's wedding

recently i love to keep photo of diff hairstyle

No comments: