20130808

ZR1000

ever since fiona asked me about my camera in instagram

there were many ppl came and asked me about it hahahhahahah

im using ZR1000
the main reason i bought this camera is 
of course its auto face-beautify
but the main reason is that i can take my own pics



all the pics above are my selca pics

including the below ones as well



yaaa i even put my canera on floor
using zr's waving auto self timer to take my own pic hehe 

and for the pics i edited
i used camera360 app

its a vyvy good app to play with! 

btw im not here to encourage ppl to cheat the world using zr1000

daily skincare is vyvy important 
the most important ever

therefore
end my post with my pic taken with dslr and without filter :)
keep ur skin cared! 

of course its not as good as those taken using zr1000
but i think its still good

and using dslr, everything will b more detailed even being zoomed hehe
quality will b better hehe 

happy friday!
its another week
jiayou o 

No comments: