20150119

CY's 24th

when i was writing this
I was already 24 years and a week old! haha 

as usual
i always hav a birth month
and now you know why i always look forward to xmas, new year and my bday!
and followed by valentines and cny! hehe 

on the day i was bck from taiwan
carmen was so so so considerate
she knew that i didnt try out any beef noodle in taiwan 
she brought me to a place where serves good beef
hotpot style! our fav!! hehe 
finally she has a pic looks taller than me ahaha

and she planned a place next door to get me a nice chocolate lava
this is my fav dessert always n always

1st cake! hehe 

and the next day
i had dinner with franciska hehe 
dunno why photos taken by phone made my eyes look so smooky haha
she kept asking me to wear this
n u know what
she herself wore a simple dress
yaa i knew that she wanna make me feel i was the main character BUT i always wish to wear equally nice with my friends hehe




endless kisses
the italian cuisine was good
nah nah nah look at her
i felt i was overdressed

n she made a booking for my cake
chocolate lava again
haha!!
but the shape looked like... :P

anyway it tasted good!!! 
with the ice cream woohooooo!

as i was busy working n busy with my trips, i didnt plan venues for my bday this year

usually i decided the venues for the past yearsss
i wanna decide what i wanna eat cuz im the bday girl!
haha but carmen n franciska planned everything properly and made me felt like dating with them :P

thanksss so muchhh

and one of the most important ones..
with my family <3

we never ever missed bday celebrations with our mum
it is always "mu nan ri" when a baby is brought to this beautiful world
My sis and I
hehe

because she chopped her hair short
so she looks so much like my twins sis now! 

even baby ian was confused
he kept looking at us
n i guessed he must b wondering "who is my mummy???" 

my younger bro hehe 
pork rib


baby, u can only drink milk !!!

ok ok, let u play with cutleries
现在的宝宝真任性

and something funny happened in the restaurant
i was the one who ordered food and dessert 
the waiter asked me secretly "i heard there is someone special in this table, may i know who that is?"

ermmm i said "yes, i am the one...."

he was like OH MY GOSH!! 

he kept apologising and he said "you just order a dessert, the rest..leave it to us, ok? "

i was stunned and "Ohhh.. okie..."

and u know what!!!!!!!!

they dimmed the light and so many ppl sang me a bday song and served the complimentary alcohol and gift to our table
i felt like i was being proposed hahaha
the baby was so anxious and kept looking around

look at him, looks so busybody. 
the purple thingy is the lucky pig that the restaurant gave me as a bday gift
my 1st time making wish in front of alcohol ahhaha





my beautiful family
and my cute nephew

ang gu gu.

and when it came to the actual day....

deng deng deng deng! 

ses wanted to bring me to a fine dining restaurant 
and i said "ahhh i dun1 fine dining.."

he always wanna bring me to somehwr serves fine food
but i really wanna spend my day casually this time
so he gotta listen to me
bcuz it was my day haha
(actually its my day always, except for his bday? )

my fav white roses

and japanese cuisine
and he brought me to my fav Choc lava restaurant 

Michael Angelos

seriously their choc lava is the best in malaysia!!!

ok..at least the best in my area


ahhh actually i was so full but i couldnt help with this

and he gave me a big tub of baskin robbin at the end of the day
heheeeeee

i woke up to this the next morning
without any filters
thats why i love white roses

hehe ended our night with a lovely pic :))

ses always plans something special for my bday
all these years, i really feel thankful having this guy being with me :))
thru ups and downs
love me at my best and accept me at my worst..
:)) 


okiee finally i decided a place for my bday
a waffle cafe hehe 
Chequers which is locate at TTDI
seriously
2015 will be the 1st year we celebrate all of our 3 bdays together! 

we knew each other since 9

<3
chatting with primary skul fren is totally diff with the others
they always make me feel young and its ok to be naive and direct

hehe




Ying. sometimes i like my fren calling me like how my family do

we seldom meet up

but they told me
"friends are like your wings
keep you from getting less painful whenever you fall"

as ses told me
i am the type of girl who cant stand any1 betraying me
even for a second.

yea true but i am the type of girl who rmb everyone who treats me sincerely good
:)) 
i understand no one should certainly treat us good always
even our family and partners :) 

thats why i appreciate av1 who stays by my side hehe 

and the lastest celebration
with sevinni! 

we went to a cafe

and it serves this special cake
with brandy
my cake is on fire~~~ (im singing a song actually) hahahah

it taste bitter but it came good with the ice cream

everything goes good with ice cream
even nugget and fries hahahah
and we went to morgan field
she was seriously ordering something n i enjoyed looking at her hahaha 

<3

it was a great celebration and catch up
we talked non stop from the moment i got onto her car till she dropped me home
hahaha

i was so worried that i would gain weight cuz of the cakesssss
but surprisingly i think i dont :P
im gonna watch GEM concert this week woohooo 

its gonna be another good week!
Happy monday everybody hehe 

No comments: