20150110

Taiwan Trip - A must visit castle


Our Taiwan was actually planned 4 years ago
due to the timing problem
eventually we made it after everyone had started working.

hehe

and we seggregated the itinerary planning into few states and each of us was in charge of a state

I was in charge of Taichung
When i was planning the itinerary, I found this super beautiful castle

reveal the name later.

haha

1st , we went to a panda Cafe to have brunch

and also to have ourselves ready to step into an europe world later 



this cafe was so cute and also it served really good brunch
hehe

okie 
the castle is called 新社庄园

look at its beautiful scene
so stunning

and i wore my favourite Tuxedo 
haha


i wanted to take pics and teng kept disturbing hahaha

"dont come near pls! "
"haha! " she showed vy innocent face

since the weather was so good
jumping pose was a must
graceful? :P
and we found koyo
hehe
koyo was falling
haha
i know its vy difficult to catch this scene

actually we collected the koyo, 
2 of them threw the koyo on me and yan was holding camera

hahah!!!

what a great plan!?

and we loved this window hahaha
looks like fairy tale
and the tree behind was so beautiful too
the castle


it was ages ago since our last photo of shadows

I strongly recommend this castle.
Had a great time here! hehe

and its my actual birthday tmr thou I had few celebrations already.

So... this is my last post when i am still 23.

Let's grow old together tmr :D

No comments: