20100617

Men

I had a baba
he left us when i was 7

I have a baba
he is my uncle,
my mum's bro
he left to USA when i was 15

I have an uncle
my baba's bro
he is always there for me

I have a daddy
he is one of our family members

They are my fathers

I din get any discrimination since i got into primary skul
though i was from a single-parent family

even there were discrimination
i wouldn't feel it
as i'm from a tough family :D

i love de environment that i grew up in
it gave me hard time as well as challenges
but it moulds a tougher CY today

Being pampered by de men around me, including my bf
i do feel love from men
not to say they r sent by god to replace what my baba have owed me
HE OWED ME NOTHING!!
he gave me de best in him
though i was said to inherit baba's intelligence
no, what i inherited is much much more than that..
which i'm the only one who knows it

I love de feeling of entrusting everything to my baba
i tell him everything
ranging from my family, my study, my ambition, my wishes, my bf n my friend circles
i think he is the only man who understands me
but he is not here to respond to me
to tell me what i should or shouldn't do
to motivate me
though ke knows everything of me

Anyway,
to all my FATHERS,

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

I did
n i do try to find a man who can sit down n listen to every single thing that i want to say
n give me appropriate response n advices if i shud need
it is a hard task

There are ppl who want to be de man
but i speak no words
cuz i dun1 them to be the one

There are ppl whom i feel like entrusting to
but they speak no words sometimes
mayb i'm not the one that they want me to be
so sarcastic
=<

looking for a man who can really be my listener n i'm his too
an advisor to me n i advise him when needed
a partner to have fun with
a partner who will never say bored n never be fed up
a partner who und, tolerate n trust each other
of'c a partner who loves me much n i love him too

When u find a man like this,
don't need to hold him tight n don't need to stop him from leaving u
cuz a relationship is not maintained in this way

Appreciation from both makes an unrevocable bond between 2 ppl
2 faithful hearts tie 2 ppl to be 1 couple

Anyway,
here to tel u
i miss u when i'm writing this post

Stay tuned av1
i'm gonna have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Eric said...

I'm a man too choiying...! :D

happy baba's day... :D