20100606

Long time no update d
i know u miss me much hehe
=P

i was off for BTN camp
it was fun n a new experience with my college mates
hehe
miss the chicken dance! =D

but sadly our hp were compulsory to be kept by admin
i was separated from ses for 4 days
4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it wasn't short
=(

but i'm back hehe
tomyam
steamboat
cheese naan
i ate them all
thanks for my loved ones =D

in BTN
we were asked to write the pantang letter
in case we die in australia in the coming days
mine was a simple one
cuz i couldn't write a single word
as i would cry

But it gave me a food for thought
if i were dead
i got lottttttttttt of things to tel them
n u will know next time hehe


had rest for two days n tmr i'll be off again =D for thailand!
i wanted to go for a hair cut but ah joy was not available
yea, juz a trim
dun worry
lot ppl stopped me from having my hair cut =_________=

KILLERS caught my eyes
i want to watch eh..............
have u watched it? hehe

my cousin is coming back from NS next saturday
i'm longing
seriously
i miss him
no one play mahjung with me =((
but ses dl a mahjung game in his iphone n let me play
hehe
next saturday! ;-)

sorry for not spending time with u all
cuz i myself have no enough time to meet my bf also
a big apologize!!!!!!!!

but it was so sweet that kuan long find me right after i back from camp!!
this 11 years fren, hardly to get
a true good fren =)

No comments: