20100526

Fragile

Last year
i learnt how fragile a relationship could be
both love n friendship


One would choose to not entrust herself to anyone since that
I was one of them
but now, i think i have slowly walked out from the shadow

Since i broke up,
franciska n my college mates were there to comfort me
friends should show their concerns at this moments
vy tense moments
til i 'officially' annouced the news
sincere friends came to me
texted me
talked to me
hung out with me
told me tat 'u're tough, really'

It's de beauty of friendship

=)
i love u all, really

I tot i had lost my confidence towards guys since that
i told him, it isn't easy to be my bf
eveyone told him it's hard to be

Seriously,
i had no confidence to start any relationship

One can tel u how much he needs u,
when u say NO
he'll turn to another girl to show u he doesnt need u

I think he had slowly changed my mind
slowly..
at least, now i feel a relationship btw girls n guys is not tat fragile

i'm not scared
but i hope not to be apart from him
i love u..eng seng..

Broke up once is more than enough
twice is de final verdict

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by..U did a good job, dear..I had gone thru the same thing as u..At last, i managed to overcome all my fear too..Thnks to my beloved 1..:D

Eric said...

you're really a tough girl....

:)

Chloe CY said...

u make me tough =)