20100518

to the END

I just had my 1st paper today
spec math
wow, we din know that there are so MANY ppl of private student taking spec math
when i say MANY, i mean it
over hundredss??
it occupied the WHOLE exam hall
which i've never seen b4

i'm so glad that the toughest subject came 1st ;-)
I did it but i always come out with carelesss mistakesssss
u know me well right?
my famous trait- careless =_____=

Anyway, the end of this paper d made me feel like the end of the exam XD
haiz, i have no mood to continue studying econ, seriously
let's stop here n start blogging!

Today spec math, was pretty hard
i dunno why ppl afford to be late for 30 minutes for exam!??
30 minutess!!!!!!
i bet he got no time to finish de paper
i'm sure!

i have super sufficient rest during exam period
i sleep for more than 8 hours every day
BUT
everyone says my eye bags r getting bigger n bigger!! >_____<
i myself think so too!!!
i dunno la
i might frighten my family n dearies when i go back haha
2 more days to go
yeah yeah
long time no c le, i miss u all ^__^

n my beloved sis
she is going to treat me steamboat right after i'm home
she knows what i want =D
My bf huh.... he'll bring me for moviess!!! n marvellous mealss!
as what he had promised XD

i stay back in col lately
as i got no mood to study in hostel
bcuz there is a bed
n my the sims

Lately, i play The Sims again
resuming the previous one
a family which consists of me n him =P
who is he??

i'm bored.......
n i watched a stupid video clip about a stupid girl who upsets her mum so much
Haiz....
really
gonna kick her!

No comments: