20100519

FREE

Yell: I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!

My Mid Term Exam has came to the end juz 2 minutes ago!

What i wanna do now is blog, go home n sleep!
Dun wanna care for anything
What i really need now is PEACE
jz hope to sleep til tmr n go n settle my stuff

My exam?
was really an OKAY!
5 subjects past juz in blinking of eyes
YEAH!

ESL: it was opened book =D

Spec math: not as hard as what i imagined

Econ: my hands were pain pain pain!!! but i knew how to do

Math: i did a careless mistake but it didn't matter =D

Accountings: HAHA! theory didnt kill me much this time, i still managed to survive XD


I went for a movie yest, i kena marah from housemates afterwards
hehe they were juz concern bout me
cuz exam not yet end
i love them eh =D

Kidnapper, wow, what a nice movie!
1st time
i watched til cried..
Vy touching n scary as well!!!!

Scary as in it is vy brutal n violent

Touching as in love is great

I couldn't imagine if a parent is willing to sell his organs in order to get ransom for his son
If i were the victim, i would rather die..

This greatness can only be seen in our parents, our family
no one else
as no one can love u as much as your family do
hehe

Father And Mother, I Love You!
hehe


Finally can go home today
yeah yeah yeah!!

I'm free!
I can do anything now!!!!!!!!

No comments: