20100509

May May Mothers' day

Haiz..it's May now..
Time elapses..

7th May
Our Ms Jen's birthday
we gave her a surprise when she was about to open gate for eunice..
we were all outside!
hehe
holding the cake weighted 2 kg
my hands were shaking
haha

She was so happy
we can see =)
de cake was so nice eh..
i said de la, secret recipe doesnt mean it is nice..
baker's cottage is nicer! haha

The next day
her wives gave her a surprise in class by putting her a video clip
it was a great success as the backgraound mucis was so touching *__*
she cried!!
Jen was crying!
i successfully recorded it =D

After skul
1pm sharp
i couldnt wait for techer to dismiss us
i rushed out to the gate
once i reached home
i grabbed my towel n took a quick bath
i packed everything n i dressed up nicely
i think...hmm..he shud like it =D
cuz i rarely wear skirt =)
he fetched me n we went back to his house n wait for him to take bath
i fell sleep in the living room
which his mum was there too
haha

it was a nice date!!
we shud have went swimming n enjoyed our ouple world
jeff n james wanted to come along
he would never say No
haha
ok, they came
arhgggggg
i was so shy to wear bikini in front of them though they r gays..
>________<
anyway, pavilion wont allow us to wear a t shirt
so...
sei zao sei la!! =<

they were playing with the jacuzzci
enjoying their own sweet time
me n him went swimming
hehe
it was so seet when he hugged me in his arms n turn me round n round in the swimming pool
yea, there were only we two hehe
in the spacious simming pool
i hopped the time woukld stop at that moent
it was so warm in his arms ^__^
we went for sauna afterwards
haha
my skin became so smooth ( i wasnt de one who said it =P )
cuz i put on mask while enjoying my sauna
really
vy effective
try it out yourself n__n

we went Dragon-I with his colleagues
Oh my god, connie n her husband are so sweet
it really shows how much a guy love for the girl if he does this on facebook..
she looks so slim though she is pregnant
envy larrrrr!

maggie was ther to meet us
hmm at 1st i felt quite akwward as i din talk to her b4
but she is friendly hehe
we all met @ starbucks
mocha mocha..super nice! hehe
he really gonna gik sei as i drank so fast =D
but bo bian, he knows i am always haha

we all watched Ip Man2
which i would never watch if he didnt ask for
he likes this kind of movies
surprisingly, the movie was awesome!!
it was totally diff from what i imagine
nice nice.. really!
but Iron man2..pls la, i dun1 haha
when we were about to leave cinema
i almost fainted
due to..? i dunno
mayb blood donation? mayb insufficient rest?
i was blank til they finished supper
i really got no appetite to eat
sorry =( for spoiling the ambience..

he fetched me home asap
i was reluctant to go home
cuz i know we wont have time meeting each other in the coming weekend
but i had to
cuz i felt so not well

*th May
we went to parkroyal hotel for..hehe
secret anyway just have some pic here
n i met sevinni eh!! miss her lotss!














we went to times square for BBQ n we bought stuffs
haha
afterwards, we headed to Pavilion as she wanted to buy mother's day gift
n i wanted to meet him hehe
No no no! i din see him in uniforn for quite some time
i miss the look so much!!! haha
he came out n complaint why u always wear dress when u hang out with fran huh??
haha
dunno
cuz she wears dress to match me but u dun! how bout u wear dress next time? =P
it was sweet though we cannot hug when he is in uniform
hmm..not decent ma XD
i chose a present for her n we left
again, i felt not well
almost get into an accident =(
sorry fran, u were shocked
kuan long is really a good fren leh
he fetched me to somewhere to get ppl's camera
=D
i slept whole day from 5 pm..
scary
til 8 am the next day
9th May
Happy Mothers' Day!!
I sent msg to those important women in my life
i cried so terribly when i was typing meesage for my mummy..
almost an hour
i sent to my mummy, my mama, my suk meh, ses's mummy, fran's mummy n wk's mummy
n i wished my grandma verbally
they are important in my life =)
when my mummy replied me
my tears flowed non-stop
Mummy, i meant it n i hope it will come true in the coming generations!
^__^
went for family dinner
hehe
happy mothers' day to everyone
i went night market with my mummy
keping then followed by maluri
hehe
wow, it wa like a gathering in night market
1st sevinni n her sis
then my elder younger bro =D
then kuan long n shaun
then jee vern n chong ching
then my youngest bro
haha
but i was in rush!! really rush!!
to meet someone who was in trouble =(
i hope u'll be fine soon
=)
haiz
exam weeks
i know i can do it =)
all de best to everyone!




No comments: