20100506

A Wonderful Thursday

It's a thursday
I slept soundly yest night
i dun even know that i have anwered a call
summore the conversation was held about 1 min!
n i dun even know that i have received a message
til i woke up early in the morning
i was so reluctant to wake up
it was a peace morning...
yee...! hate to wake up la
i laid in the bed for another 10 minutes
i got myself up finally

everything went so smooth today
a morning which i finished my soda biscuits
a morning which i got a nice seat for bus
a morning which i withdrew money successfully @ the stupid machine
a morning which i got no constipation ( XD, i dunhav always haha)
a morning which i got my fav Mexican Choc Bun as my breakfast
a morning which i woke my babe up sweetly
a morning which i studied vocab in a good mood
a morning which accounting class wasn't as boring as usual
a morning which i did my spec math ques correctly
a noon which i received message from my student ( hmm, ex-student? ahha)
a noon which my Esl teacher told me that the exam ques wil be like what i expected
a noon which i understood economic class
a noon which i got my blood donation done ( I'm in group A yeah yeah, same with potato)
What a wonderful day i had =D

n i know i'm going to meet him tmr
hehe
right after i be back from college
hehe, cant wait cant wait!
i'm longing

Dunno why, i have an instinct that tmr wil be a good day n night too!
i know it WILL be.. hehe

U make my day =)
thankyou

n i feel super happy today! yeah!

A wonderful Thursday!!! i love thursday!

1 comment:

carmen said...

thursday for me is very tired..y u terbalik..? haha..