20100503

W-I-N-A-N-G-A-L-I

Why is the programme called WINANGALI?
dunno
though i'm one of the so-called commitee
i dunno as well!
haha

sat from 5 pm to 10 pm
din even go to toilet
sitting in front of my lovely desktop
editing de pic

It isn't that easy u know
crop n paste crop n paste
yesterday only i realised that i do have one software that can remove pimples away
look super natural!
haha

I stopped for 30 min half way as the class rept not yet pass me the name list
need to write FULL NAME for the pics
weird leh
summore some of their names are so lengthy
XD

though i was so busy
someone called me n encouraged me to finish it asap
cuz
i wanted to chat with him

=(

U knw
we met not even 5 hours last week
sooooooo sad
i know , next year wont be able to meet mayb 6 months? 7 months? 8 months?
But i hope to cherish every moment now
(n_n)

Finally, i have done!!

'Chloe, din ever imagine that u could come out with this... '

actually i myself also din know i could manage to finish in one day
though not vy pro
but i'm proud of it!!








09J4

u know
classes with initial J is so proud of themselves
because............
we're scholars!
yeap!
play hard study hard =D

No comments: