20100513

What a small world?!

Oh my god..
what a small world

when i was in primary skul
i wasn't surprised by the fact that most of my friends' siblings are my sis's fren
as there is an abundance of Dragons'1988

n when i was in secondary skul
i wasn't suprised by the fact that ses is my mum's friend's son

n when i'm in college
i'm also not too surprised by the fact that my bros are my friends' siblings' friend

BUT!
facebook suprised me lot!!!!

His ex is a friend of my primary skul fren who sat juz right behind me for 3 years
She is also a vy good friend to my primary skul fren
She is also a pet sis for my primary skul fren who was next to my class
what more suprising is!!! she is my cousin's friend!!!

He was someone who always sent me home when i was in form 1
n i found out that he was actually a primary skul classmate of my cousin!

She was my sis's ex's sis
she is also a friend of my 2 cousins!

She was one of my bf's admirer
n she is my sis's ex's sis's friend who clubs together!!

She is my college mate
classmate
n she was same primary skul with me n we were merely next class!


She is my bf's sis-in-law
But she found out that her friends are my cousins!!
cousin sis n bro as well!!!

so scary
so scary

i met my primary skul fren in tertiary skul
my secondary skul fren met my primary skul fren in tertiary skul
n i going to meet my secondary skul fren in uni soon!

so coincident

n i met my classmate in hk last time
in exactly de same bus!

everyone is linked =.=

luckily, i have a fren who totally has no mutual friend with me =D
( i hope so )

No comments: