20100525

Surprise

Everyone likes surprises

n our day-dream girl - SiewKing was seriously surprised by all of us

RR , SK n i were back from Sunway to Summit,
i gave some excuses so that we get into summit XD
Once we got off from bus
A man gave SK a rose @ bus station
she was like 'HUH???'

Then we went into Summit
Restaurants servants who stood outside gave her a rose
She knew something is wrong hehehehehe

The funnitest was the cellphone stall man
he said 'MISS, I KNOW TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!'
n gave her a rose
what me n RR could do was HUH?HUH??! HUH?!
haha
actress =O

When we left SUmmit n we passed by the carpark,
the guard gave her a rose!
HAHA

then we walked back to Casa
i wanted to go in using shortcut
the guard asked us to use main gate =.=
he gave her a rose HAHA

then she tried to spoil plan
she didnt want to use the usual way to lift
thus, we walked to the P! car park
A box was placed there
n suddenly
a man ran out n scared us!!!!

Happy Birthday to SIew King
everyone came out with a cake n birthday aids haha
all de whistle n balloon
she was surprised n happy
i could see hehe
n then we went to 1st floor

The most romantic thing
de hut was decorated with all de heart shape papers
our wishes were written there
friends, teachers n college mates
she gotta read it one by one later haha

Then, everyone was thrown into pool
they caught me n wanted to throw me
i said I JUMP MYSELF
haha

A surprise for her, special one =)
Siew King, we love u hehe

I hardly got surprised as i can sense it in short time ( praising myself haha)
but the most memorable one..
was in Big big Cup mamak
i went for a drink with franciska
n then when i gonna get my car
a man ran out, shouted n hugged me!
hehe
ses..

hehe

Tmr is going home!
feel so excited
hehe
going for steamboat
yeah yeah

Yesterday i saw ppl acting in CF
they acted in front of me!
i dunno whther they r local or singaporean
they tot they r famous til i could recognise them
i juz looked at them haha
din even know who they are

Letters to Juliet in on screen today
it sounds nice!
too many movies to watch
but no time for all
=(
aiks...

I'll be back

No comments: