20100505

Time Machine

A Sound of Thunder
it drew my attention as the characters have invented Time Machine
just as what Doraemon has


i have really hoped for a Time Machine
to go back to 15,
i shud have carried on with my relationship
so that i din get hurt afterwards =(

i shud have studied hard for Pmr
i repent for not doing well that time
it was a black dot in my study life

i shud have forgiven her that time
i shud not have given her up
but now
i have her forever, luckily

I have really hoped for a Time Machine
to go back to 16
i shud have receive the 100 apologises message from him
if i did, we wont be separated

i shud have took more subjects
to get more awards from skul
i didn't do so as i was so so so lazy
if i did, i'm able to break the skul record

I have really hoped for a Time Machine
to go back to 17
i shud have adviced him about the thing that i actually knew
juz that i didnt want to hurt him

i have really hoped for a Time Machine
to go back to 18
i shud have not believed ppl whom i think i close with
which ended up hurting me deeply

i shud be more decisive
to let everything go
though i did it finally
but i think i shud realise everything earlier

I shud have go back
to chg the fact 1018
so that i wont keep on thinking bout it now
made me so insecure

I have really hoped for a Time Machine
to go to future
see who is the one wil be my husband?
see what will i be in the future?
accountant? lecturer? a rich girl?
so that i know who n what to choose now
but not aimlessly like what i am =(

However
after so much craps i bring up
i dunhav a Time Machine eventually
haha

Just as what she says
everything just came as how they meant to be
I dun really need to chg the facts as i live happily now ^O^

I chged my mind
i dun need to see how my future wil be
cuz My future is under my control
My career n my partner
are of my own choices
n i know i can make a good choice =)

as..
i have supports n advices from my sincere n love ones *__*

hehe

No comments: