20100502

went for class photo-shooting
it was fun
everyone is in red n white today
me?
u guess?
haha

=D
i'm sure u know me well

Have to get the Winangali done by today!
YES!! today!
we got no extra time for it
anyway
the pages will be nice
cuz J4 is nice
J4 is nice
bcuz the mentees are super nice
HOHOHO!!
wil upload de pic after i get everything done ;-)

Couldn't sleep yest
suddenly woke up at 3 am
i was so tired but i really couldn't fall asleep
=(
til 5 am in the morning
only i started to sleep
however, only an hour more to go
boooooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hate u!

Hate comparison sometimes
Especially from your love ones
Luckily, my family will never compare me to others' children
as she thinks that i'm 38 always=.=
even i pass with flyng colours
she will stay humble n say: she is vy 38 de la
haha, thats my mum

She will never compare me to others' children
she will never say why dun u dress more decent like how the way ***** dressing?
u can dress better...blabla bla
never!
she is always wondering why dun i wear new clothes
=D
i love her always

Though i am so rude , hmm i mean not a soft girl? haha
u shud know I AM NOT
i speak loud always
scold ppl always
but i always sit in a decent pose =D
but they will never scold me for being so 'unsoft' haha
cuz they accept me for whoever i am
=)
i love them

however
outsiders compare u always
they judge u just as they know u SO WELL, in fact THEY ARE NOT!!

pls keep on comparing
n pls keep on judging
n pls keep on giving comment
it is ntg to do with me

I wont bother
cuz i have confidence in myself, neither over nor lack of
It's just nice for me
to stay happy

u'll never step into my life
if u want to make judgment n comparison b4 u know de best in me
cuz u'll be an outsider ALWAYS for my life

Outsiders,
Piss off n get lost!
U're not welcomed by LCY

No comments: