20100626

Good Friday

it was another friday
time passes so fast
a week, past juz in a blinking of eyes
it was a good week for us =)
u n me

i went 1u with my sis
i insisted
bought 2 cardigans
for her n myself
haha
yup, our relationship is vy good n close

vincci is now selling de white wawa shoes again!
de one with double C
my 'chanel'
haha
but need purchase with purchase =((

afterwards
me, hui n erica met in dpc
miss them so so so much*********
no word can describe our relationship
close yet far
=D

we had our dinner at The Steamboat
my 1st time headed there
but the staffs know me =D
of'c
i was de regular customer since i was form1!
i wanted to have a try there
n also i dun12 sweat haha
erica was \=.=/
=D

afterwards
we went to I LOVE KOFFEE which d named as HAPPY CAFE now
i suggested one
cuz i saw someone's blog about the cafe
sounds so nice
INDEED, de ambience there was just nice for us
de interior design is simple n nice, as what my dream house is, hehe
there were only few customers there cuz majority went to downstairs for world cup
i have no interested in it AT ALL~!
it was a nice place for yumcha
but de ambience was affected around 10pm cuz de pub adjacent to it started to operate
;<

i ordered a drink
it tasted so nice
FROSTY MINT MOCHA
actually whoever knows me well, definitely knows that i would order mocha
haha
really nice
but it costed me rm12.90 =_=
nvm la hehe
just got allowance ma
hehe

hui asked us to bring her for alcohol
fixed, 16th July =D
somewhere in KL, shh
hui, u better google it out, i dunno how to go!!
since u r de one who is so free
haha

yer, actually do u realise that
if i fetch u two n go for a drink
i could not really drink cuz i have to drive u all home!!!!
anyway, i'm ok de i think =D
control me that time
haha

she was so happy, d planned to buy a new dress to go with us
she d started to plan how to make up that day
hmm, i think i know what i'll wear =D
cant wait to go with them!!!!!!!

dun feel like studying today
=(
i'm in invasion now
hehe
though my family ban my bro from going cc, i'm always allowed to go
i wan to watch 谈情说案lo..

next week, wil be a happy week!

No comments: