20100623

New Bag

yesterday hung out with my mum
hardly to hear this right? me too!
she brought me to get a new school bag as my old one was torn
T__T
my bottle was de murderer
its edges killed my bag

seriously, i couldnt deny that she is my mum
she is suffering from eye-sore as what i do
my eyes turn red every morning, look like a zombie
have u seen a dark zombie?
here i am

we went to sunway
it was about 9pm
once i stepped ito de mall
i started scanning
my mum asked me to get one from nike
scan scan scan...............................
yuck, what for i buy such ugly bag at such high price????

i walked here n there
1st time she saw me shopping at such a high speed
as i always walk slowly

all de staff threw me an awkward sight
cuz..
i was dressed nicely in formal yet i was looking fo r school bag
haha
finally, i got my new bag
yeah
slightly smaller than my old one
but actually i prefer my old one, as it is waterproof..
=(
anyway, it is dead--certified

i wore high heel for presentation
i wonder why cant we wear sneaker for presentation?
actually lecturers also wont get to see what shou type that i wear as i always wear formal pant
cant wait to praise myself that, i brough my sneaker along
to chg after i finished my presentation
hohohoh

it went quite smooth
but teacher suddenly threw me a ques
'how expensive can de plastic surgery be?'
wah..scared me, luckily i knew de answer
anyway, i've done my vy best =)

we headed to kim gary
i din order big big bowl
but merely a soup wantan mee
it wasn't as nice as what i ate in wong kok

lately, i hate rice
dunno why
even nasi lemak,
i also dun feel like eating
i din eat rice for 1 week d
BUT
dun worry
i eat noodle, meehun, bread etc
=)
i wont do things that detriment my health

hey the clothes from this website r nice
of good quality
though de price is higher compared to sg wang
but it worths it
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000608947859#!/profile.php?id=100000608947859

it's thursday!
boom boom pow

No comments: