20100627

A weekend in June

I had an enjoyable weekend
satisfied*****

Saturday
i woke up late in noon
got ntg better to do
thus
i studied spec math
X(
only for an hour
i closed de books
n continued sleeping
i was alone at home
without car
life without a car is quite boring
but i enjoyed de loneliness hehe

slept til 6++
i went to invasion
about 8
i went ketam with my family
=D steamboat, again
wakaka

afterwards
i went to my cousin's house
watched The Mysteries of Love
i finished it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was awesome!!!
strongly recommended by liew choi ying!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj3d_CYrVZw

i love this part
vy much
but i wont marry kingsley like what she've done at the ending
cuz
for me
there is no turning point in love
if a guy treats u like that

i watched til 3 am
@@ my eyes
mo mo long asked me for a movie Knight n Day at 10pm
yer
nice meh??
i dislike this kind of movies

slept til de next day
he woke me up to help him for presentation
it was so funny!!!
then me n him n shaun went for breakfast
our eyes were all @@
haha
we all also slept at 3 ++
then mo mo long said he watched TOY STORY 3 last night!!!!
they said it was awesome
=(
i'm not interested in this kind of animation
but cousins sisters friends
r recommending this movie

wondering...should i go?
haha

went night market with franciska
we din see each other more than a month!
=((
finally
we met n hugged tightly! hehe

bumped into yan n her family
she was deaf =.=
i shouted her name so loud but she din even respond
but i think, soon
we'll meet again
secondary skul gang XD

again
i went for steamboat with my family!
haha
but sumwhere in KL
Xiao Fei Yang
=)
de mee was so delicious
yummy yummy
but kinda expensive eh
>__<

back to hostel finally
n i was happy to answer your call
=)

i just finished my spec math test! XD
a word- smooth
wakaka

going to hang out with renu n qi!
stay tuned

No comments: