20111210

Lucky Day

Ahhh
It was the luckiest day of the trip

We planned to go to whitewater world n followed by movie world (yea, for the 2nd time)

But but but
Aina was sick of rides n she didnt wanna go with us

Left me with shining

Hmm it was not bad
At least i could b the one who decide everything cuz he is kinda cincai guy haha

Lastly
Cuz of my playfulness
We decided to go movie world 1st!

This time
Movie world was super crowded
I think the schools here started holidays
So kids are now free hehe

N the day began with pics with the Xmas deco!
Ahh i knew they gonna make movie world with the theme of White Xmas
But we couldnt join it as it would start on 10th

But the decorations were slowly put on!
Couldnt stop taking pics around hehe

I think i looked vy funny
With swimwear
N a jumper( as it rained heavily tat day)
But in movie world haha

N n n

When we were about to start playing rides
It started snowing!!!

Ahhhhgg!!!!
Of course it was fake one la
It is summer la now haha

N the Looney Characters all popped out
Ahhh!!

SYLVESTER!!!
I din know its name thou i love it much
Til tat day haha

Finally i took pic with it!!

I smiled bit over happily haha!!!

It was a great day n_n

I wil b back!!! Wr franciska kim
Hooefully the trip is on :)

No comments: