20111223

Merry Xmas

I dont really celebrate xmas
Cuz its totally none of my business
Haha
Especially in malaysia

Thr was only once i exchg present with my bf
And...i found it was so burdening cuz my bf had to buy me birthday present in 2 weeks time
And another present for valentine's day in one month time

Hmm
My 1st xmas celebration was at the age of 16
I think i din giv any present
Haha
But my bf gifted me our caricature
I love it much much
Even i deleted out pics, i still keep that caricature
n_____n

When i was 17,
I gav him a jacket
Haha
Just simply he fell for a jacket n i paid for it n said tAts his xmas gift
I always did that to my bf haha
Cuz i was n am so lazy to think of gift ideas

When i was 18,
My mom bought me n my bf voucher for buffet at Concorde Hotel
We ate turkey together
Haha

When i was 19,
I was soooooo tired after working
My bf gav me a jacket which i fell for few days ago
N i fell asleep afterwards i think haha!!

Now
I am 20
Im in a western country
I was so clever enough to take xmas pics prior to xmas week

N my sis is here with me

Hehe

We r gonna hav steamboat <3

Ahhhh

Wish everyone a merry xmas n happy new year!!!

No comments: