20120210

Waiting

Awaiting the flight to nz
Hehe
Though its tiring
I feel happy to travel around
But wat i need now is slumber!!!!!!

I nvr had a day sleeping more than 6 hrs in malaysia
It wasnt bcuz i played too hard
I just couldnt sleep much

Jetlag?
I dunno
But i know im gonna b suffering from massive jetlag soon, real soon

Malaysia timezone
Bangkok timezone
Auckland timezone
Melbourne timezone

Auchhhhh
Though its not like time difference of half day
But it is killing too!

Im gonna take tonnes of pics in nz
With cousins n grandma
I know grandma misses me much
So do i.

N my mum
She cried again in airport
B4 i entering the gate prior to boarding gates

T____T
I know
I didnt really spend time with family
Cuz its my 青春期 (haha!!!)
But i did really feel 5 seh dak when i was leaving the house gate

:(

N thanks carmen for the breakfast
It was a great girls talk
Even it was only 1 hr ++

n franciska gav me present!
Bday present n 7th anniversary one
Haha

I gav her too!

Sweet ones :) bestie
I love u <3


Time flies
My vy 1st summer is gonna end soon

Its time to study hard
And at the same time
PLAY HARD
Hehe

It's my 21st year
COLOUR IT! <3

No comments: