20130520

a day OFF

omg i hardly breathe, really.
am too busy!

luckily i got myself a day off
to have brunch
with my colleagues.


a picture in which i looked so paiseh hahahahhaha
was testing on my camera tripod =D


it was cold. yea really cold. hahaha
but i love this settings the most
so its my profile pic now! haha


only few of them here

its 2nd last week of this semester
time flies, seriously
its time for me to face the real world soon

XD actually i started facing since years ago

being apart from family and close friends
and my ketam
being alone in melbourne for years
sometimes i do feel homesick

i miss malaysia from the bottom of my heart
YES I DO!!!
(my sis said huh u miss malaysia one meh?)

X-----------------------------X

i love staying in melbourne of course
but i miss every single thing in malaysia

ASTRO hahahah

yumcha anytime( unlike melbourne, u find nothing in late night)

n many things else but im lazy to type them out


Finally i 've finished my japanese assignment
ouch
u know
its melbourne uni's power
they used to make japanese super simple, i mean 2 years ago
n now
they made us writing speaking n presenting in japanese!

i finished the whole assignment in japanese, hahaha
magic than magic gor =P

gotta rest.
exams, im awaiting

No comments: