20130502

How busy am i gonna be?

OMG
How busy am i gonna be?
til im crazy???

I've never been so busy ever in my life!
Its not only HECTIC
but muchhhh more than HECTIC

ahhh
moving house
buying washing machine (but at least the new landlord is gonna pay for it!)
visa
ielts
booking flightssss

and of course
the TESTSSSSSS
writing...oral...listening....assignments....mid sem...........................

i really dont wish to abandon my part time job thou im so busy !
and haiz
ya u know
earn money while we are young

OR
beg money when we are old?

and of course, i have chosen the former one.

=(

i din even get to have a good rest or a proper meal
always ended up with toast and coffee in Uni
yea im kinda addicted to uni's Mocha.
It's expensive!!
but i hav no choice, i dont even have time to put spread on bread by myself.
Always dine out and im getting poorer and poorer!
How i wish i could have a proper breakfast at home.
But i cant because i need to sleep til the last mins!



Luckily i have moved to somewhere nearer to my uni
it takes around 10  mins to uni only
Thanks god T______T

and ya my skincare
how could i neglect this despite the busi-ness?
NO
n NEVER
OR
i will end up being an ugly lady
who is busy with works, with a bad skin face, unfit body due to improper meals and looks old because of insufficient slumber!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and the stupid UNI
still haven released the exam timetable
stupid idiot!!!
can u pls be more efficient while im trying to be one?
i cant even arrange my study leave for part time and book my flights for winter break!
HATE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
despite all these problems,
i know i gotta be strong
as my family always know that i will be ok
as my friends are always there to wait for me back to go here and there, eat this and that, do this and that silly stuff

sometimes i really feel like crying while looking at my daily planner.
Yea i had this good habit since i came here
but whenever i look at my iphone's lockscreen, i smile.
I know im supported always.
=)
enn. Smile when you can


And thanks for the friends who always update me and care about me.
i know it.
i was so touched when you asked 'hey are you that busy??? no blog updates for 10days.'

to the one, ' hey dear fren, u r so sweet ^_____________^'


this year is a really busy year.
hardly skype with family
oh ya i gotta post my mother's day card later
delayed til now T__T



No comments: