20130507

=')

as i said
im gonna have a busy month
yet i still wish to update my blog---------------the best place to voice out
as its 24/7
and i need no respond from it

haha

yeah
everything seems right
1. exam timetable was released. its good! thanks god
2. moved house. everything was bought but still lack of a fridge
3. my camera was here! hehe i love it

but
still got lots oral and writing and listening tests to sit for
b4 sitting for final exams
=(

what can i do?
just accept it one by one!
yea, i can do it, i know
=)

i was sleeping soundly when the election result was announced
and when i woke up n checked fb
why is everyone's profile pic black??
My iphone lag? my wifi lag? or my fb lag????????????????????????????????????????

after reading the newsfeed
ok, my gov lag
hahahha

n yea
to show support
i chged my profile pic
to a funny one
' i still have a box oh~'
hahaa

i've decided to sit for IELTS test
again
after 3 years
my 2nd IELTS test in my life
opps
i still remember the 1st one
i was soooooooo worried that i would get less than 6
but i got 7.
i wish i could have some improvement this time
I WISH

i went for tea time with xiaotong
she asked ' why u n ur fren in malaysia seem so happy everyday?'
yea
she saw laopossss went concert n birthday celebrations
n also my sis
hahah
she wanna know why we are happy? malaysians?
hahaha
of course not!
just be content with ur life

she is really a good fren
she asked me to stop workig part time
she tried to persuade me since year1
n yet i wont

i found working part time is another way of releasing stress
n its not fattening hahahah
somemore it helps me to earn$$$$

i miss travelling much

one day
i will bring my zr1000
and my 40kg luggage
to travel alone

No comments: